PREVENTATIVE TREATMENT APPLIANCES TO PRESERVE SPACE IN THE ARCH FOR
THE PERMANENT TEETH TO ERUPT IN THEIR CORRECT POSITION
Our business interactions with Ohlendorf can be described three descriptive ways:
- QUALITY SPACE MAINTAINERS
- EFFICIENT TURN AROUND WITH LAB CASES
- WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
These things allow for a great business relationship with Ohlendorf and exceptional care delivered to the children using their products.
Unilateral Space Maintainer for the posterior teeth. Used in the Upper or Lower Arch
Upper Bilateral Space Maintainer to prevent the molars from drifting forward
Upper Bilateral Space Maintainer for long term wear to prevent the molars from drifting forward
Groper Pedo Partial #4310
Upper Bilateral Anterior Space Maintainer. Hold space for missing anterior teeth and improve esthetics.
Lingual Arch with Stops #2017
Bilateral Space Maintainer with stops to prevent the teeth from shifting. Used on the Upper or Lower Arch
Lingual Arch with Loops #2016
Bilateral Space Maintainer with adjustment loops to regain space if needed. Used on the Upper or Lower Arch
Lingual Arch #2072
Bilateral Space Maintainer – 6×6- to hold space in the anterior or posterior. Used on the Upper or Lower Arch
TIPS FOR THE BEST FITTING APPLIANCES:
- Inspect the Permanent 1st Molars to make sure they have erupted enough to band and the tissue is not covering the distal of the molar.
- If there is a concern with the 1st Molars, you may want to consider banding the 2nd deciduous molar instead.
- You can fit your own bands or we can provide them for you whichever you prefer
- If you want to fit your own bands, please do not pour them in the impression. Send the bands loose with the model or impression in a plastic bag. We will place the band in the proper position and then fabricate the appliance
- If you are not sure which Space Maintainer is best for your patient, write “CALL ME” on the prescription sheet and our of our Expert Technical Support Team Members will contact you to answer your questions and provide you the information you need to design the most effective Appliance for your patient.